"Evel Knievel handed the torch over to me to carry on the legacy of the Long Distance Dare Devil Motorcycle Jumper"
Trigger Gumm, born in Orange County California June 15, 1968, was totally fascinated with any and all motorcycles. He rode his first Honda 50 in the second grade every day in the hills of San Clemente, California. In Ramona, California, through age 12 he was always building dirt jumps and competing with the neighborhood kids to see who could go higher and farther. He eventually turned pro and raced super cross for two years. He liked jumping so much he embarked on a quest for bigger, farther and faster jumps. During this time he featured in 20+ action sport motorcycle videos.
He decided to build a ramp for a long distance jump. Trigger got his ramp and accomplished his first world record of 208 feet on November 11, 2003 on a Honda 500. November 15, 2004 saw another world record of 213 feet on the same bike at Diamond Bar, California. In May of 2005 Seth Enslow was going for a world record in Queensland, Australia on a 250. Seth got hurt before the event so Trigger stepped up and flew straight into the record books with a jump of over 277.5 feet becoming the world record holder, the longest motorcycle jumper on the planet!
Accomplishments for Trigger Gumm:
• 4 Time World Record Holder for the Longest Jump on a 500cc and a
450cc Guinness Book World Record holder at 277.5ft, measured by
Guinness. Also I have the Record for height in jumping and going
vertical at 80 feet high.
• Starring on the Camp Crusty Reality Show (2 Seasons on Fuse
Network) highest rated show for the history on the Fuse Network.
• Huckfest 2008
• Evel Knievel Tribute on MTV with Matt Hoffman and Johnny Knoxville
• Co-starred with Criss Angel Mind Freak show on A&E. I did a Dare
Devil motorcycle jump with Criss Angel, still airing.
• Burger King commercial (The Huckin Chicken) which aired in the
US, Germany, Poland and Switzerland. You can check it out on
• Starred on The Daily Habit for Fuel TV
• Two Wheel Harley Davidson Tour on Fuel TV
• I tried to break my own World Record in Miami, Oklahoma, which I
crashed over a 300ft gap. This crash was worldwide headline news
(CNN top story for 11 days) and all major newspapers around the
• I was interviewed on Access Hollywood for the crash.
• Evel Knievel Days - I was the grand finale for a 3 day daredevil
festival. I did a jump for Evel Knievel down Harrison Avenue in Butte,
Montana. I jumped 236 ft over cars in front of 50,000 people.
• Evel Knievel handed the torch over to me to carry on the legacy of the
Long Distance Dare Devil Motorcycle Jumper
• Went to Daytona Beach, FL with Evel Knievel and Harley Davidson to
do an autograph signing event. Also went to Sturgis, South Dakota to
do an autograph signing event for Harley Davidson.
• I also tow in to big waves at Mavericks. You can check out the videos
on LOSTEnterprises.com and myspace/realtriggergumm
• You can check me out in videos such as Crusty 10, Day of Records and
over 20 videos over the last 10 years
• World Record Firejump in Miami, Oklahoma
• Jump off between myself and The Bird at the Evel Knievel Days.